HIPAA NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES We schedule appointments Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 4:30PM. We understand and respect how valuable your time is. Every effort will be made to see you at your appointment time. Our physician schedules are occasionally interrupted by an emergency. If this should occur, we will do our best to inform you of any delays and will reschedule upon your request. Please read prior to making your appointment.
Please remember to bring the following Items to your appointment:
- Insurance card and form of identification
- Referral form from primary care physician (if your insurance plan requires it)
- Patient forms:
- New Patient Registration Paperwork
- Signed copy of our Arbitration Agreement
- Allergy Drop Handout
- Allergy First Injections Seminar Handout
- Balloon Sinuplasty – Day of Procedure Instructions
- Balloon Sinuplasty – Post Op Instructions
- Ear Tubes Post-Op
- Excision of Neck Mass Post-Op
- Excision Post-Op
- Frenectomy Post-Op
- Medications to Avoid Allergy Testing
We accept most insurance plans. All co-pays, co-insurances and deductibles are requested at the time of the office visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, debit cards, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit.
On your first visit to our office, we will ask that you watch a short video on binding arbitration and sign an arbitration agreement, which was created in partnership with our professional liability insurance carrier, First Professionals Insurance Company (FPIC).